KENWOOD TK-3601D Digital 446 Radio
|Kenwood TK-3601 Brochure||Download|
KENWOOD TK-3601D DPMR446 Licence Free Digital Two Way Radio
The Kenwood TK-3601D is a licence free dPMR446 and PMR446 UHF digital transceiver. When purchasing the radio, your ready-to-use package comes with a transceiver, rechargeable battery, battery charger, mains adapter and belt clip.
The Kenwood TK-3601D is perfect for professional applications requiring a license-free, stylish, compact, light and easy to use digital two-way radio.
Kenwood TK-3601D Digital / Analogue Compatibility
The Kenwood TK-3601D is fully compatibility with legacy Analogue PMR 446 radios which means you can continue to use your existing Analogue radios without having to replace them until you need to.
As youâ€™d expect, it implements ECC Decision (15)05 to capitalise on the new frequencies and provide a total of 48 channels (32 digital and 16 analogue) in three zones.
But, what really sets the TK-3601D apart is that it features a second PTT (Push-To-Talk) button which makes it extremely easy to operate in both analogue and digital modes:
TK-3601D Digital to Analogue mode:
- Press the primary PTT and talk on your selected channel in Digital.
- Press the secondary PTT and talk on your legacy Analogue channel. The radio now waits in Analogue mode for the reply.
- When a caller uses Digital mode you simply hear them.
- When an existing Analogue radio transmits on your chosen Analogue channel, the TK-3601D automatically scans and you hear the call.
- To respond to an Analogue call, simply press the secondary PTT.
In addition, the Kenwood TK-3601D also features the latest digital dPMR446 technology for improved radio interference protection.
STANDARD PACKAGE COMPRISES:
- TK-3601DT dPMR446
- Instruction Manual
- Belt Clip
- Rapid Charger (KSC-4SLT
- Li-Ion Battery
How quick will i get my order?
- If you order and pay for your products before 15.00, we will ship it on a next working day delivery
Note: If you live in a remote location, the delivery may take 2 working days
- Deliveries take 3 to 5 working days
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
- If your order is over £60 ex Vat you will NOT have to pay any delivery costs
- If your order is under £60 ex Vat you will be required to pay £6.00 ex vat
- Orders under £500 will cost £16.00 ex Vat
- Orders over £500 will cost £36.00 ex Vat
Our website accepts SagePay (Credit / Debit Cards), PayPal and Amazon payments
- Mastercard Debit
- Visa Debit
Please Note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a credit or debit card payment through the PayPal service.
PayPal accepts the following cards:
- Visa / Delta / Electron
- Mastercard / Eurocard
- PayPal Credit Card
- PayPal Top Up Card
- Switch / Maestro
- American Express
2. Amazon Payments and Login
A high number of people and businesses have Amazon accounts. You can use your existing Amazon account to pay for products on this website.
By using the Amazon Pay option you can save time by utilising your existing credit / debit cards you have stored with Amazon.
In addition you can select any of the addresses you have stored on Amazon as your delivery address for your order with ourselves.
Upon completion and dispatch of orders we will send your invoice by email