Motorola XT660d PMR446 Digital Portable Radio
|Motorola XT660d Brochure||Download|
The Motorola XT600d PMR446 Digital Portable Radio is ideal for organisations who understand that instant communication can be a competitive advantage.
The Motorola Digital and Analogue XT660d licence free radio is a dual mode, professional two way radio with, crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability.
In uncertain times, these radio are ideal for social distancing communication. Suitable as School, Waste and Recycling, Construction, Manufacturing digital and analogue two way radios.
Note: Motorola XT660d Digital Licence Free Radios fully compatible with your existing Motorola XT420 or XT460 radios
The Motorola XT660d allows operation in Analogue or Digital mode. Analogue mode on the Xt660d is the direct replacement for the XT460 and XT420 radios but with the added option of using them in Digital Mode
Upgrade to the Motorola XT660d at no extra cost over the current XT460 series radios. All current XT series chargers are compatible with the XT660d
The Motorola XT600d PMR446 Digital Portable Radio is ideal for organisations who understand that instant communication can be a competitive advantage. Designed to work at the speed of business, XT600d radios are packed with features that keep your team connected and productive.
Call a single person, a group, or the entire organisation at once. It's easy to streamline your communications with enhanced digital calling. Remotely monitor your radios, send call alerts, and even disable radios if they're lost. Remote management makes it easy. The XT600d Series also comes with a full keypad for text messaging, the ability to record and playback conversations, and crystal clear digital audio for flawless communication.
Motorola XT660d Digital Walkie Talkie Features
Target your conversations
Whether your personnel are in the warehouse, on the shop floor, or in an office, you can target only the individuals or groups you need.
Monitor and manage personnel
Monitoring remote personnel is critical if you want them to be safe and successful. The XT600d Series gives you the capabilities you need to stay in control from a distance. You can activate the microphone and transmitter on a target radio to check on the status of your personnel. Or remotely disable a radio if it's lost or stolen. And if the radio is found, you can re-enable it so it can be reused.
Better with text
With support for up to 128 characters per message, you have enough room to get your point across. Need to reply quickly? Choose from up to 50 pre-programmable messages, such as can't talk now or message received.
Being able to have a recorded conversation is useful for everything from training purposes to audit protection. That's why the XT600d Series provides audio recording and playback capabilities.
- Portable Radio with Display & Antenna
- Carry Holster
- Optional Charger
- Safety Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 12 Months Warranty
How quick will i get my order?
- If you order and pay for your products before 15.00, we will ship it on a next working day delivery
Note: If you live in a remote location, the delivery may take 2 working days
- Deliveries take 3 to 5 working days
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
- If your order is over £60 ex Vat you will NOT have to pay any delivery costs
- If your order is under £60 ex Vat you will be required to pay £6.00 ex vat
- Orders under £500 will cost £16.00 ex Vat
- Orders over £500 will cost £36.00 ex Vat
Does the Motorola XT660d work with my existing XT420 and XT460 radios?
- Yes, in analogue mode the radios will be able to communicate with the XT420 and XT460 which are analogue radios.
How do i set up the radios to make individual calls?
- You will require the CPS programming software (download software here) and a programming cable, (available as an option to buy). You then simply read the radio with the software, enter the new Radio ID and the Radio Alias (default Radio ID is 0000001 and Alias is XT660d) and write that information to the radio. Then choose e.g a managers radio and add new contacts to the radio with the ID and Alias you set. Next, select that user and press PTT and make the call.
Our website accepts SagePay (Credit / Debit Cards), PayPal and Amazon payments
- Mastercard Debit
- Visa Debit
Please Note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a credit or debit card payment through the PayPal service.
PayPal accepts the following cards:
- Visa / Delta / Electron
- Mastercard / Eurocard
- PayPal Credit Card
- PayPal Top Up Card
- Switch / Maestro
- American Express
2. Amazon Payments and Login
A high number of people and businesses have Amazon accounts. You can use your existing Amazon account to pay for products on this website.
By using the Amazon Pay option you can save time by utilising your existing credit / debit cards you have stored with Amazon.
In addition you can select any of the addresses you have stored on Amazon as your delivery address for your order with ourselves.
Upon completion and dispatch of orders we will send your invoice by email