KENWOOD TK-3401D Pro Talk Digital Portable Radio
|Kenwood TK-3401 Brochure||Download|
KENWOOD TK-3401DT DPMR446 Licence Free Digital Two Way Radio
Kenwood TK-3401D Pro Talk Digital Licence Free Radio
The new Kenwood TK-3401D Pro Talk is a new digital PMR446 radio with 16 separate digital channels, increased range, clarity and security bringing leadership in its field.
Easy to use
No license required This license-free two-way radio comes with a 2000mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery, battery charger and belt clip; there's no need to buy extra accessories for basic operation. It is ready to use right away.
Not Just Digital
The TK-3401D is effectively two radios in one. Being able to operate in digital and analogue mode. Operating on 6.25 kHz in digital and on 12.5 kHz in analogue. The user can easily switch between analogue and digital channels.
Enhanced Audio QualityAMBE+2TM vocoder technology accurately replicates natural human speech nuances for superior voice quality, even in noisy environments. Additionally, the powerful BTLamplifier and large size speaker deliver 1-watt audio output, providing much clearer and crisper audio.
32 Channels / 2 Zones The TK-3401D can be used with two conventional zones, offering up to 16 channels per zone.
Built-in Self Programming The user can change several settings including ID code in digital mode, channel frequency, QT tone or DQT code without using the programming software.
ETSI CompliantETSI TS102 490 compliant dPMR 446
- ETSI TS102 490 Compliant dPMR446
- Dual Mode Analogue / Digital User Selectable
Zone 1: 16 — 12.5kHz Channels PMR446
Zone 2: 16 — 6.25kHz Channels dPMR446
- Industry-standard Digital AMBE2+ Vocoder
- User-Programmable Features
- Extended Range and Improved RFIPerformance
- No License Required
- Adjustable Microphone Gain
- Voice Annunciation of Channels
- Built-in VOX
- CTCSS/DQT Signalling Tones
- Scanning Functions
- Electronic Serial Number (ESN)
- Clear Sound with Voice Compander Function
- IP54, IP55 and US-MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G
- TK-3401DT dPMR446
- Instruction Manual
- Belt Clip (KBH-10)
- Rapid Charger (KSC-35S)
- Li-Ion Battery (KNB-45L)
How quick will i get my order?
- If you order and pay for your products before 15.00, we will ship it on a next working day delivery
Note: If you live in a remote location, the delivery may take 2 working days
- Deliveries take 3 to 5 working days
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
- If your order is over £60 ex Vat you will NOT have to pay any delivery costs
- If your order is under £60 ex Vat you will be required to pay £6.00 ex vat
- Orders under £500 will cost £16.00 ex Vat
- Orders over £500 will cost £36.00 ex Vat
Our website accepts SagePay (Credit / Debit Cards), PayPal and Amazon payments
- Mastercard Debit
- Visa Debit
Please Note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to make a credit or debit card payment through the PayPal service.
PayPal accepts the following cards:
- Visa / Delta / Electron
- Mastercard / Eurocard
- PayPal Credit Card
- PayPal Top Up Card
- Switch / Maestro
- American Express
2. Amazon Payments and Login
A high number of people and businesses have Amazon accounts. You can use your existing Amazon account to pay for products on this website.
By using the Amazon Pay option you can save time by utilising your existing credit / debit cards you have stored with Amazon.
In addition you can select any of the addresses you have stored on Amazon as your delivery address for your order with ourselves.
Upon completion and dispatch of orders we will send your invoice by email